SurefireOctober 17, 2007
My new flash light is epic win. It came with a warning that reads:
- Do not leave activated flashlight unattended
- Do not set the flashlight (lens) down. Doing so traps heat from the lame and may result in shortened lamp life and/or damage to surrounding materials.
- Do not place activated flashlight against any combustible material that could be damaged by heat.
- Do not hold bezel or lens of activated flashlight against any portion of the human body.
- Keep away from children.
- Remove batteries from flashlight before storing or transporting.
The initial opening of the light was momentous, it was everything I had been expecting, then I turned the light on, keep in mind I was on my front porch, after eagerly opening the box with anticipation, and the light was lighting things up that were in direct sunlight. It was, and still is epic.